Is Collagen the secret to youthful vitality? Do Collagen Powders Really Work?
The protein in our bodies is 65% collagen, but as we age our bodies are unable to produce the levels of collagen necessary!
The Science Behind Collagen Protein Supplements
Collagen’s extraordinary attributes are now known by way of advanced research conducted on this multidimensional protein. The significance of collagen is now undeniable, and so is the link between proteins and amino acids. Amino acids have long been valued as an important nutritional supplement and one of the critical building blocks in our bodies.
Proteins are complex groups of amino acids. As explained by expert on collagen protein Robin Hamilton of Wellness Wires: “The human body consists of 20% protein. Collagen creates 30% of all protein present – it is the main protein of structure in our bodies.”
Why is collagen important? Fountain of Youth’ or Hoax
- Collagen is the most abundant protein we have, comprising a full 65% of all the protein in our bodies.
- As we age, we lose collagen naturally and our bodies produce less collagen as well. As a result, we take vitamins and supplements to replenish our collagen.
- Collagen is made up of many essential proteins and amino acids our bodies need, including alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, hydroxyproline, and proline.
However, the complex composition of proteins poses a problem: The ability of the body to absorb and use collagen efficiently is hampered by its sheer complexity. Our bodies are actually inefficient at absorbing complex collagen in its natural form.
Why does hydrolyzed collagen enter the equation?
The all-natural Hydrolagen undergoes hydrolysis, a conventional process in biology. It involves using water (hence ‘hydro’) to break down the bonds of substances and the reactions are performed with the help of enzymes. The result of this enzymatic hydrolysis is a very high grade collagen that is easily digested in the body with no ill side effects! Most people lack these essential nutrients and proteins in their daily diet; that is why as we age, we are more prone to diseases like osteoporosis, arthritis, obesity, joint pain and the loss of elasticity of the skin.
How is Hydrolyzed Collagen is made?
It is formed from specially prepared bovine hide. This is then broken down molecularly by using heat and enzymes. The result is a gelatin-like substance that can be made into low molecular weight powder form to provide the necessary nutrients and proteins for your body to achieve optimum performance.
Suggested Use: Intended as a dietary supplement, use only as directed. Recommended Serving: Mix one scoop of Hydrolagen in a glass with milk or juice. Use of a blender or hand mixer is suggested. Store in a cool, dry place.
Hydrolagen is also a combination of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Besides hydrolyzed collagen, the Hydrolagen supplement contains:
Vitamin C – plays a primary role in the formation of collagen, which is important for the growth & repair of body tissue cells.
Vitamin D – needed in the development of strong, healthy bones.
Vitamin B1 – increases the blood circulation, helps in the blood formation and the metabolism of carbohydrates.
Vitamin B2, B3, PABA – essential for growth.
Vitamin B6 – helps in the synthesis of the fats from proteins and carbohydrates.
Vitamin B9 – aids in the synthesis of nucleic acid.
Vitamin B12 – essential for the formation and maturation of red blood cells.
Biotin – aids in urea formation and biosynthesis of pyrimmidines and fatty acids.
Pantothenic Acid- essential for basic reactions of metabolism.
Choline Bitartrate – benefits movement and coordination, as well as higher level brain functions such as thought, intellect and memory.
Inositol – part of the vitamin B complex. Promotes healthy brain development and function, works closely with choline to move fats out of the heart and liver.
Boswellia – has an anti-inflammatory action.
Reasons to use Hydrolage
Hydrolagen has been shown to:
1. Decrease joint pain.
2. Strengthen and rebuild joints.
3. Loosen your joints to help them feel less stiff and achy.
4. Increase your overall range of joint flexibility.
5. Be twice as effective as glucosamine and chondriotin for joint health by the National Institutes of Health.
6. Help your body recover more quickly from sickness, breaks, sprains, and other injuries.
7. Improve and strengthen your bones, vertebra, and muscles.
8. Help your muscles and joints recover more quickly from weightlifting for bodybuilders.
9. Increase the blood flow through your circulatory system.
10. Be easier for your body to a process and absorbed than ordinary collagen.
11. More than 20 amino acids that are essential to your joints and body.
12. A daily supply of vitamins and minerals, including hydrolyzed collagen, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B9, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, choline bitartrate, inositol, PABA, boswellia, and vitamin D.
13. A highly digestible form of collagen that can benefit your entire body.
14. A way to grow stronger, heal faster, look better, and train harder with just one scoop of Hydrolagen a day.
15. A simple and natural way to start looking and feeling better in just 30 days!
The benefits of Hydrolagen can be seen in a wide variety of areas:
• Arthritis and joint pain – it replenishes the connective tissues in joints
• Sprains – Hydrolagen strengthens tendons, ligaments and muscles
• Weightlifting and bodybuilding – although a different type of muscle stress, healthier muscles respond and recover better with Hydrolagen
• Circulatory system – it increases efficiency of blood flow
• Skin problems, wrinkles and leathery skin – it makes your skin softer, more youthful and less wrinkled
• Osteoporosis and weak bones – fortifies your bones and increases bone density